Conflict of Interest The term “conflict of interest” describes any circumstances that could cast doubt on our ability to act with total objectivity with regard to the Ripple Group's interests.
• No Team Member shall be involved in any arrangement or circumstances, including family or other personal relationships, which might discourage him/her from acting in the best interest of the Ripple Group.
• No Team Member or his/her family member will act as a broker or on behalf of a third party in transactions involving or potentially involving his/her company.
• Team Members or their family members will not have any financial interest in any outside enterprise which is currently doing business or seeks to do business with or is a competitor of his/her Company.
• If the Team Member employee comes to know that his/her Company is doing business with any organization/individual with which he/she is directly or indirectly involved for Page 4 of 10 example, through a relative he/she is obliged to 6 bring it to the notice of his Department Head or Head-HR through a written letter/ mail.
• A Team Member should not be the final decision maker for any business contract or arrangement with any organization wherein his/her relatives/close friends are employed in key positions. In the event an Team Member finds himself / herself in a position of having to decide on such a contract or arrangement, he/she should refrain from taking such a decision and refer the matter to his/her Team Leader for taking a decision, clearly informing his/her superior of his/her relationship with key personnel in the concerned organization.
• It is obligatory for a Team Member to declare that he/she is related to any other employee of the Group/Company as soon as he/she discovers it, through a written letter/mail to the Head HR.
• Team Members shall not exploit for their own personal gain opportunities that are discovered through the use of corporate property, information or position. • No Team Member shall solicit or promote any personal/public cause or organization/ association during working hours. As a general rule, when in doubt, ask your Manager or the Head of Finance/HR